Friday, January 01, 2010

Meet Colette

Who am I?
I’m Colette, I’m 25 and live in Dundee (Scotland, UK). I’ve just finished school (I majored in English and History) and I’m planning on taking a year out to decide what I’d like to do with my life – I’d love to work in adoption as I have a real heart for it. My dream job is to be a SAHM! Right now I work part time in KFC and have done since 2006.

I’ve been dating Nik since 2009 and he is absolutely ‘The One’. Right from the start we talked about ‘when’ we are married and have kids rather than ‘if’. I’ve known him for almost four years, he is my best friend and I wouldn’t change him for the world... Well maybe I’d change his nail-picking habit... But that’s all ;)

Likes
I love America, I am totally obsessed with the United States and have been for as long as I remember. It’s the only holiday destination which has ever interested me. My dream holiday has always been NYC during the festive season and last year it came true!

I love food! Cooking it, watching TV shows about it, reading about it but most of all eating it (of course)! Nik and I love to eat out and we do it way too often.

I love TV! I couldn’t possibly list all my favourite shows because there are just so many. The original 90210 and Little House are high up on my list though!

I love reading my Bible. I don’t think there’s anything more peaceful than quiet time spent with the Lord and His word.

I suck at blogging because my life is so boring, but I love reading them! Mommy blogs are my fave because I like to store up ideas and advice for when I have my own babies.

I love clothes and like to shop but I’m such a bargain hunter; I pretty much refuse to spend more than £10 on something to wear.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online